Menu

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunday Choir

 

Sunday Choir

I heard a choir of Canada Geese , flying over this morning; It was music to my ears

I heard the ducks quacking as I walked by the river; It was music to my ears

I heard the roaring of water as it ran down towards the bay; It too was music to my ears

I saw the sun peaking through my window this morning

I saw the man who loves me

I saw the blue sky

I saw the river flow

I saw as I read my Bible

These are just a few of the things I heard and saw today!

Then I prayed and thanked God for my ears and my eyes and told Him I don't know what I would do if I couldn,t hear or see and He reassured me that if I didn't have these things He would find another way to Bless Me.

Words from the Heart....Written by Dianne /04/6/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails