Menu

Friday, April 11, 2008

Going Quackers and 4 Letter Words

 

 

Good Morning one and all. Well I thought since we are all going a little quackers with the weather and all, I would try to make this cheerful and hopefully make you smile. Some of us are getting rain while others are getting that four letter stuff we don't even want to talk about anymore. One thing I know it is a "Great Day" to be Alive. Come to think of it, every day is a great day to be alive!

Now let me see! What to do when the sky isn't blue . Well it is a great day to blog, read a good book, listening to some music, sit by the fireplace, spend time with the ones you love, play with your pets, get a head start on your spring cleaning, so you don't have to do it when it is sunny and warm outside. The list goes on and I realize not all of us can stay inside and avoid the you know what. Alas, some of us must go to work. There is another one of those 4 letter words. This is kinda like playing scrabble with 4 letter words , lol. Well you know I thank God I can go to work today. That means I am not sick, I will meet other people, and I will have a little more money to pay some bills. Now there is a 5 letter word that we don't care for either. My Husband use to say, I am glad I have a morgage to pay, because that means I have a house to live in and someday call my own. I guess we just have to put everything into perspective and Thank God for another day! God Bless you All. I am thankfull for each and every one of you! Love and Prayers DianneSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails