Menu

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shorts to Snow Pants???

 

Shorts to Snow Pants???_ Hopefully Not!_ LOL. :)

Good Morning one and all. It is a beautiful day to be alive! Yesterday it got up to 27C, here. Had to go scrambling to find something cool to wear. Hopeful it isn't shorts today and snow pants tomorrow. LOL. I tried on some of my summer clothes and found I need to shed about 5-10 lbs. grrr...,I don't like that too much but I shall not complain. It has been a looooooooooog you know what and now it is time to get out walking....walking and some more walking. That and biking usually works for me if I don't go hog wild on the grill, if you know what I mean.

Well it looks like another sunny day is upon us here in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Hope you all have a wonderful day. If you are not fortunate enough to have the warm, sunny day where you are at; Here is hoping the Son is shining in your hearts. And, no that is not a spelling mistake. As you know I am not a stranger to spelling mistakes or slips of my fingers from my keyboard.

Well I need to go shopping and see if I can pick up some threads (clothes) to do me until I shed those extra pounds and then maybe I will go biking. Take Jesse for a walk and just chillax on my deck with hubby and my best fuzzy , wuzzy friend Jesse. Hot Blessings to you all. Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails