Menu

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Path

 

 

IMG_6759 The Path_1

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

 

 

 

IMG_6949 Zwicks Park

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

 

 

 

IMG_6747_October Day

Isaiah 42:16

16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.

 

 

 

Be encouraged, and  Be Blessed

Hope to find you all doing well as you walk the paths before you.

Sincerely Dianne :)

It is still Autumn here although the colors have now faded and quietly disappeared. The fallen leaves have been swept, and blown away.There is a chill in the air and it whispers that snow will soon be on its way, along with the new season called winter.

I want to wish all my American Friends a Happy Thanksgiving as it is just around the corner. Remember, “Thanksgiving is more than a Holiday. It is an Attitude.”

Dianne © dsphotocats

11 comments:

  1. I love your last sentence and you are so right!

    The photos and excerpts from the Bible are beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and equally beautiful words from God's Word. Thank-you. Have a peaceful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful post that I have very much needed! Sometimes we need reminded. :) Thank you...
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You..... Enjoy winter and the changes it brings.
    We've had a couple of snows already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our colors have long since fled yet we have a day coming up near seventy...I begin to wonder if this is the state I was raised in. Delightful pictures as always Diane, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post, thank you Dianne, both scriptures and pictures are awesome.

    Hugs across the pond - Nita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending blessings your way, Dianne. hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you many Blessings as well and Hugs also like G.

    Its cold here , a blizzard and just normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dianne--thank you for visiting my blog. I like your header photo of the Bluejay looking around in the cedar. Also you have some nice fall color here.
    You asked about my lens for the birds---most of the time I use a 500 mm and try to be on a tripod when possible--need to be on one for that telephoto.
    Nava

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Dianne writing can help clarify my thoughts interesting my brains way of trying to look alter my remember my teeth.
    I though was too much to take is time.
    Next time 16th January 2013.
    I love your photo very much.
    You having a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little late getting here, been a little busy lately. I love the bible verses you have with your beautiful photos. I often use the word path for our journey in life we are one. Thank you for sharing. Your new winter header is beautiful I always love that scene at the bridge. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails