Menu

Monday, November 5, 2012

Where’s The Color,Where’s The Light?

 

 

Dianne_As The Storm Clouds Move In

Watching The Rain Coming Across Lake Ontario

 

 

 

 

IMG_7003 Storm Coming Across The Lake 8x12

There was Sun and Clouds behind me,

And the Storm in front of me.

Soon to be over my head.

The sun shining on the clouds changed their color.

It was like a natural filter.

And then it was time to head for the van just in time,

before the downpour of rain.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6978 Need Some Sun

This picture was taken about an hour earlier

And I was hoping for a break in the clouds.

This is what I saw and this picture is out of my camera.

Dull and so needing some light to brighten the colors and my view.

 

 

 

 

IMG_6995 Sun and Cloud

This photo was taken earlier in the day as we were driving along looking for Autumn colors in Prince Edward County. So Beautiful. It was a day when one minute the sun was out and the next several minutes was dark and dreary. It was like driving in and out of the clouds. No consistency, but inconsistency itself.

 

 

 

 

IMG_7007_Blue Sky Closing

I am not sure where I am going with this,

But going back to the storm ahead of me, then minutes away from me.

I look behind me and this is what I saw.

As the Dark clouds moved in there was still a window of light shining through the darkness, now threatening  to surround me.

 

 

 

 

IMG_7010 I See An Image

And over to my right I looked up and saw this image above the clouds. Again these cloud pictures are not altered in any way other than resized.

Funny, but I didn’t take a close look at these pictures until tonight. These pictures were taken October 20th/2012.

 

 

 

 

IMG_7011_Images In The Clouds

What I see you may not see. But as I look at these pictures I feel the Love, and Presence of God.

Though storms may come, I know that they will also pass. My God is watching over me, as I walk with Him, He is watching over me, day by day.

I am reminded that as a Believer, and a Child of God, I am to walk by Faith, Not by sight.

And I know that Brighter Days lay ahead, and Jesus is my Light that shines in the darkness. All I have to do is Hope and Trust in Him, in every circumstance of life. Living the Christian life is not always an easy road to travel, but it is worth more than silver and gold.

Jesus said, that in this life we would have trouble but fear not for He has overcome the world. So take heart brothers and sisters. We have a Glorious Hope in Jesus. Jesus said, He would come back to set all things right. I believe Him. Jesus is Coming Again.

Are you ready?

As we get ready to celebrate Christmas, remember there is more to the story.

I could go on but it is time to call it a night.

This post is made up of my thoughts and images.

I have shared from my heart.

God Bless and be with all those who pass through and take the time to read this.

Sincerely Dianne :)

All script and Photographs by Dianne © dsphotocats

Accept for the picture with me in it which was taken by my husband, 4% Vision.

In the month of Oct. we had continued rain and grey skies for all but 5 days of sun. It was a long month. I didn’t get out much to capture the Brilliant Colors of Autumn this year accept for a handful of pictures, and for that I am grateful.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy. May the storm clouds disappear, and you all experience Brighter days ahead.

17 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful Dianne. Your thoughts are healing ones. thank you!

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne,

    Great pictures and thoughts, I find clouds fascinating and when I study them, I look for Jesus and wonder about His return.

    Thank you for sharing all this - Hugs Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne,you have no idea how much I needed to read these words today. I have been going through a difficult time.Memories are ever near the surface and so are the tears. Yes,praise God He is in control. I KNOW that,and I also know that He has good things in store for me.Thanks again and accept a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ruth, and I am more than happy to receive your big hug. That felt wonderful. Thank you for all you shared, and and I am so sorry that you are saddened, and hurting. It is never easy when we loose those we love. Yes, we do have the memories, but the loss is deep. Sending a big old hug to you. You, are in my thought and prayers.

      Delete
  4. Very enjoyable pictures Dianne! I'm an avid storm lover so it's fun to see the pictures of the storm structure that you have here. It's a dreary election day here today but I'm determined to keep my chin up and look to the good thing the Lord has in store for us. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for the new earth but there is so much work still to do for His kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was caught up in your cloud formations. You made me wonder what it would be like to be a cloud to change yourself all the time. All the different moods you can present. But even on days that the sun isn't out all the time it is important to know God's light always shines on you. Have a very blessed week. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so pretty even with out a lot of color. Thank you for all your beautiful photos and words.
    I'm in deep thought today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful post,Dianne. I love how you write about what you were experiencing and added the photos to go with it. Both could stand alone. (o:
    I've been dealing with a few health issues, but when I am outside and see God's big beautiful creation, I too feel loved and held. He is faithful. Your post was a blessing to me today.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anita, and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and pray all your health issues will be resolved with good results, and healing.

      Delete
  9. A Gorgeous Post Dianne. I love all the photos as seen though your lens.
    Thank you for sharing the beautiful day you had.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughtfulness, and encouraging comments, and those special hugs you send my way.
    Each one of you are often in my thoughts, and prayers. It is good that we can share our joys and our sorrows, and our lives in so many ways.
    God Bless each and every one of you.
    Sending hugs your way. Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post no colour but great shots, the ever changing Seasons.
    Uplifting post and thankful for just being here.
    Hugs Sheila have a good weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool set of pictures. Like you I love God's creation it makes me feel so alive every time I am ion contact with nature. I feel happy, I feel free. It's priceless

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love coming here and I love reading exactly what is coming straight from your heart because I know you are my Sister in Him. Beautiful photos and just the right words to go with them.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole, my dear Sister in Christ Jesus. I am always glad when you stop by. It means alot to me. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails