Menu

Monday, March 31, 2008

Highway 41 to Pembroke

March 30/2008

Highway 41 to Pembroke

Here are a few photo's I took along Highway 41 today on my way to Pembroke to see my dad. It takes me 3 hours down and 3 hours back if I don't stop on the way. It doesn't matter how often I travel this road,it is almost impossible for me not to stop along the way. There are many lakes, rivers and streams along the way, not to mention the wildlife that crosses my path.The one deer is walking on the lake and the other deer had crossed over the highway. and was standing by this house on the hill. It makes me wish I lived in the country side . I envy those who live so close to nature. You are limited in the city but like I said before nature is all around us and it is good for us to step out of our surroundings when we can and see the world around us.It makes me appreciate and not take things for granted. When I saw the deer God touched my heart and the first words out of my mouth was, "Oh My God". The feelings were so strong and so wonderful that I couldn't help but Praise God. I had a nice hot cup of tea by the fireplace when I got home and now here I am. I just wanted to say hello to those of you who drop by and wish you all a wonderful weekend with family and friends.        

IMG_2266_

IMG_2273Deerhyw41_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails