Menu

Monday, March 31, 2008

It Really Is Spring! (From Archives) 2008

March 31

It Really Is Spring!

Good Morning One and All: I woke up this morning to the singing of the birds out side my window this morning but I sensed something was different. No signs of the sun, It was hidden by the clouds. I heard the sound of gentle rain falling softly to the ground. I looked out my window and to my surprise it wasn't all white. In my backyard the grass was peaking through the blanket of snow. As the snow was slowly decreasing I realized, Old Man Winter was slowly slipping away and Spring is on it's way. But wait a minute. The fact  and the Truth of the Matter is that March 20th was the first day of spring. Winter is no more. Things aren't always what they seem. Through our eyes and what we hear may not always be fact. Looks can be deceiving and what we hear untrue. Our feelings sometimes may lead us astray. The signs may not always be visible. In this case I now see the signs. The Truth of the Matter is, "It Really Is Spring". Thank God!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails