Menu

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful

March 26/2008

Thankful

IMG_0107 I woke up to the sound of birds singing outside my bedroom window this morning. Ah I thought to myself, it's spring! My little buddy Jesse immediately got up from his blanky on his part of our king size bed and greeted me with morning kisses. He then leaped to the floor and waited in anticipation for the piece of paper to take to papa to let him know mama was ready for her morning coffee. Ever since my husband, Steve and I got married in 1995, He lovingly brings me my coffee along with a morning kiss. That was his idea not mine. Believe me I'm not complaining. He is a very sweet man. When we got Jesse as a pup in 2002, it wasn't long until he moved up stairs with mama and Papa. He earned that right by being a quick learner and obeying all the rules. Yes he does have us wrapped around his little paw. You can see him in my photo album called Jesse my best dog friend. Well I got up and looked out the window and it looks more like winter than spring but I shall not complain. Yes I am looking forward to warm sunny days, signs of new life and growth, long walks, hiking , biking  and the lists goes on. Jesse is dreaming  of those long walks in the park, chasing squirrels and always putting on the brakes when he catches up to one and letting it scurry up the tree, only to have it turn around and scold him . For Jesse it is lob ball season. For me it is Baseball Season. My favourite team is the Blue Jays. A new season filled with anticipation  and Hope. Could this be the year for us Blue Jay Fans to return to the Glory Years of Victory. Well I have many more thoughts but as usual , little time. It is soon time for me to go to work. One thing I have learned is that you can't complain and be thankful at the same time, so I always strive to be thankful. Blessings to all who read this little tid bit, from Dianne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails