Menu

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morning Sunrise

 

IMG_7863 First Light 

The Beginning Of A New Day

 

 

 

 

IMG_7864 First Light 2

The Light Of The Day Unfolds

 

 

 

 

IMG_7865 First Light 3

Light And Darkness Mingling

 

 

 

 

IMG_7867 Closer Look As Morning Awakes

Drawn Into The Light

 

 

 

 

IMG_7875 Morning Arises

Darkness Slips Away and Gives Way To The Light

 

 

 

 

IMG_7879 From A Distance, Morning Arises

Watching From A Distance As The Day Unfolds

 

 

 

 

IMG_7887 Clouds and Fog Moves In

The Clouds And Fog Moves In

 

 

 

 

IMG_7889 Fog Moves In

It Is Like A Curtain Is Drawn As The Clouds And Fog Settle

For A Time, Obscuring The Sun.

 

 

Although you can’t see the Sun, it is there rising above the horizon. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it is not there. It is rather silly to say, “I won’t believe it until I see it”.

It is Fact. You can’t always go by sight or by your  feelings, for sometimes what you see or feel isn’t baste on the Facts or The Truth of the matter.

 

--------------------------------------------

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

By Faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. Hebrews 11:3

----------------------------------------------

 

 

DSCF3629 The Promise

The Promise Gives Us Hope, Which Produces Faith

To All Who Believe.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Well I started this post on Saturday night, and now it is officially Sunday Morning.

I have been up since 5:30 Sat. morning. I woke up and the thought crossed my mind to get up and try and capture the sunrise. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep to no avail, so up I got and threw on my clothes, made coffee, grabbed a granola bar, and my camera bag and out the door I went, leaving my hubby rubbing his eyes and giving me a kiss , my little dog by his side .

I headed down to the Bay, One of my favourite places to go. This is the same place I took the photo that is on my blog header up above. Just a different day.

I took a few photos , and then after the fog and clouds moved in, I headed back to the van and drank my morning coffee and did some reading, and some praying. Some of you came to mind. It was a wonderful morning , so quiet and peaceful and my soul was refreshed. Yes it was good to be still, after another long and busy week.

A little time later I got out of my van and went and took a few more pictures of things that crossed my path. I will save them for another day. Hope you enjoyed coming along on this small part of my journey. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Blessing to all.

Sincerely, Dianne :) and Hugs to all my friends.

 

12 comments:

  1. Dianne, this series is absolutely stunning! Even though I love to sleep in, getting up early to take Frankie to work allows me to catch the sunrise now and then and that's a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love the pictures of the fog burning off. I must admit I'm a later in the morning person usually so I don't often get to see the sun rise. Wonderful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Chip and Joe. It is truly my favorite time of the day, especially on weekends when I am not in a rush to go to work. I do thank God for work days also for where on earth would we be if we didn't have work to do on this earth. There is so many people out of work and I am truly Blessed that I have my health, and a job, among many other Blessing such as Family and Friends.
    Do have a wonderful day my friends. It is time for me to get a move on. It is a beautiful warm and sunny day, and Hubby and I are going biking in a little while. I hope to do some visiting soon also. Until then have a great day whatever you do or don't do. Hugs Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what your creating. Spectaular. The very best.
    Have a beuatiful day. Thanks for the email . Will get back to you about yesterdays I think it was. Havent been to my email today.
    We have s*** that could fall from the sky... as in SNOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Carrie...truly spectacular. What a joy and a testimony to the Creator of all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou you Lisa,and I hope you had a good day. Yikes! snnnnnnnnnnnnn---o !!! Way too early for that stuff. Hope you don't get it. Stay warm and keep the fire burning.:) Hugs

    Thank you Carole and I sure hope you are feeling better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dianne, love your photos, they are awesome. You are gettin pretty darn good with that camera of yours. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Horst. I appreciate that coming from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dianne I love this series. the fog and clouds create such a special effect. What wonderful color changes. thanks for getting up so early Diane and sharing your beautiful morning... Have a blessed week Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful & rewarding morning!
    Great shots Dianne!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping in to see if you have an update.
    again Breathtaking.
    Have a great rest of the week
    Hugs from west to east and then some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails