Menu

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Every Sunrise

Every Sunrise

Every sunrise is a present,

A gift from God above.

Gift- wrapped with scarlet ribbons,

Tied with a bow of love.

Each day is a new beginning,

A time to start anew,

While all the stars are sleeping,

The rose is a fresh with dew.

Each day is a new creation,

To lovely to ignore,

We may find a blessing,

Just outside the door.

We cannot keep the past,

Like fireflies in a jar,

Nor journey to the future,

By wishing on a star.

Every sunrise is a blessing,

A gift just for today.

Rejoice my friend,

Embrace it before it fades away.

Author Unknown

 

 

Hope 08_ Sunrise 170_Blog

 

Welcome to my new blog. This is a new day, a new beginning, and a new adventure.  I  am looking forward  to reuniting  with  friends, and making new friends. This blog is a work in progress and I  am a work in progress also, in so many ways. As the saying  goes, “Be patient with me, God isn’t finished with me yet.” I haven’t arrived by no means and have a lot to learn along my life journey.

One thing I have learned is to walk in God’s Grace. I never walk alone. He is always with me. He has been since I gave my life to Him many years ago. God gave His Son Jesus so that we could have life. The least I can do is live for Him. Most of us are familiar with John 3:16 written in the Bible which is God’s Love  letter to us.

Well It was a beautiful day here in my home town in Ontario Canada. Wherever you may be, I pray you will have a beautiful day from sunrise to the setting of the sun. I know many of us live in different time zones and whether it be day or night, God Bless you all.  That is it for my photographs and random thoughts this day.

Dianne :)

7 comments:

  1. hi dianne, It is great to see you here and it is looking good. thanks for paying me a visit. take care, hugs - nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nita. It took me awhile but I am here and there at my other space too. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogspot Dianne. Beautiful thoughts and start here. So happy to have you here with me and so many you know. So many we both both .
    Its taken me sometime to get here to your blog. Im not home this week. We decided since its raining and we cant bale the hay it would be time for me to take a few days away from everything . Im in the Rocky Mountains loving all the fresh air and on ... slow dial up..Yup the dark ages. I wont have much time to be on a computor for a few days and hope to catch up when Im back on the praires. Until then take care , have fun with your new blog . Have a wonderful week at work and hope you can get a few photo opps in since the days are so long.
    Its raining here and has been since I left home. Not sure how long it will but I do love it and its very relaxing to be in tuned with my thoughts , nature and just all of it .
    So leaving you with Hugs my dear friend. Talk to you soon.
    Much Love to you and your family. You sister of the heart.
    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dianne, nice to see you here on Blogger. Sure a lot of people moving here from Spaces. Kind of neat that people are regrouping over here.
    I hope you are having a nice week!
    Gerry :) http://gerrya2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gerry. It is nice to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou Lisa. It took me awhile but I am here...Really! Ha! Sounds like you are having a wonderful and peaceful time away.I would gladly trade my highspeed for a few days, away in the Rockies. I am with you in spirit. See you when you get back.
    Oh by the way since you are in the dark ages... have you seen any dinosaurs? Wouldn't that be something. Then you would be wishing for highspeed , to get to heck out of there, after you captured in with your cammy. Anyway, now I am getting silly so it is time to go have my morning Folgers. Cheers my friend! I think I just wrote a blog in my comments, silly me.
    Hugs to you if you happen to stop by. Now I am on the run. Look out world , here I come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have you here on Blogger as well my friend! It's so great to hear from you. Thanks so very much for visiting. I love you site here as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails