Menu

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Dad Is In Heaven_May 10th,2010 (Archive)

My dad was healed of all sickness and pain this morning. He is completely healed, and with Jesus in Heaven. He left us at 7:15 this morning. We will meet again when the time is right and for now we , his family will go on living life to the fullest. I am in the middle of processing it all and have begun the grieving process. I have Peace of Mind , heart and soul knowing my dad is with the Lord. He will not have to go to a nursing home, be in and out of the hospital , suffer any more pain. He is in Heaven this very moment.

That is all I have to say at the moment. Thank you all for your love and prayers.

Dianne

3 comments:

  1. Sending you hugs and so many Dianne. My brother could join him and I m getting perpared. Hard road to travel and the only way I can is to have faith this is the will , the lessons in life for each and everyone of us that are walking with him . Gessh I m just sittling here rollin down my face...and hate to show any weakness at all.!!!!!!!!!! Is it wrong to show weakness. I feel it has been .

    I did try to explain what we as a family are trying so hard to perpare for.

    Thinking how strong you have been .
    Love you my friend
    Thanks for your patience ,and friendship and most of all your Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I am just seeing this message now. I am so sorry I missed it. Is there a way to know when you get comments from archives???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I think it takes courage to show ones weakness. We are weak and He, our God is strong and Mighty. He gives us the strength we need if we but ask Him too.He wants us to draw our strength from Him.
    Lisa, I am weak but He is strong. I depend on Him. He is my Rock that I stand on.
    Many Hugs to you and Love. Your friend, Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails