Menu

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sept.22/2009 (Dad) Good News (Archive)

My dad is going home to his apartment from the hospital on Thurs. Lord Willing. The Drs. are amazed at my dads recovery and said , he is like a cat with 9 lives. :) He will be getting more community health care while at home . My dad is a fighter and a Christian and we believe God has answered many prayers. My dad wanted to go home and he is going to be given the chance to see how he does. We will take it a day at a time.

I went to see him last Sunday and he had a day pass and I got to visit him at home and he did very well. It was so nice to sit and visit and see my dad so happy and content to be home and feeling well enough to be there. None of us know what tomorrow may bring but today we will seize the day and Thank God for answered prayers and for all of you who helped by praying and for your thoughtfulness and support. God Bless You All and thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Dianne :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today We Are Swimming! But No Matter What..... God Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails