Menu

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update On My Dad On Sept 9th 2009 (Archive)

September 09

Update on my Dad

My dad had a good day. He is regaining his strength slowly. He was able to walk with his walker a short distance with help.  He is no longer confused nor agitated. He is more at peace and determined to get well and get moving and get out of the hospital. He wants to be able to move into the retirement home. I will be honest , it did not look good and I thought he was slipping away from us but he has fought back. I prayed that The Lord would either restore my dad's health or move him to his Eternal Home. It has been really hard seeing my dad like this. My heart has been very heavy but tonight it is much lighter. He is not out of the woods by any means and there is still a lot of things up in the air but today was a good day and for that I am very thankful . For those of you who feel led to pray for my dad, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless You!

xx's Dianne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails